Who are we?
Our website is www.clairelucastherapies.com
Who looks after your personal information?
Your personal information will be held by Claire Lucas Therapies.
How we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information:
* to provide services, manage your relationship with us and comply with any laws or regulations we are subject to (for example keeping records of clients seen for 7 years to comply with insurance policies)
* for other purposes including improving our services, exercising our rights in relation to agreements and contracts and identifying services that may be of interest.
* To support us with the above we analyse information we know about you and how you use our services.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Your personal information will never be shared with any third party without your express consent, unless required for legal reasons, criminal proceedings or if the therapist believes your health and/or life is at risk
Your name, treatment received and time of appointment will be passed onto your employer as required by the contractual agreement we have with them.
Where we collect your personal information from?
We will collect personal information about you via:
* information given to us by you on our client consultation forms and conversation with the therapist
Do you have to give us your personal information?
* We may be required by law, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have, to collect certain personal information.
* Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay us fulfilling these obligations or performing services.
* As massage and other complementary therapies are contra indicated with certain medical conditions, failure to complete our client consultation form will mean we cannot treat you.
What rights you have over your personal information?
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal information including:
* the right to access the personal information we have about you.
* the right to get us to correct personal information that is wrong or incomplete.
* in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using or delete your personal information.
You can find out more about these rights and how you can exercise them at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide therapies at your place of work.
How you can contact us
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org